Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bride's First Dinner

Today I am making dinner for my new husband for the very first time! Of course I've cooked him many things over the past year and a half, but I have not cooked for him since being married nor since having my very own kitchen. I must admit that my stomach is in knots right now and I'm praying dinner will turn out well. I've spent the past few nights staying up late and pouring over my new cookbooks trying to find the perfect recipes for dinner. Late last night I finally decided on an appetizer, main course, vegetable dish and of course, dessert. The anxiousness I'm feeling right now to leave work, run to the grocery store, and starting my cooking is taking over me. Only four more hours!

Please, please like my dinner Luke!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Awwww, you're so cute Kimi! :) I'm sure he'll LOVE it! Let us know how it turns out :D

Roxy Girl said...

Oh, So fun!! You'll do great!
I'm sure he is looking forward to it as well!!
So fun to see you and Luke married now!!!
You go girl!!

Historian Anne said...

So darling! You'll do fine:) How admirable to hear your dedication to cooking up something delectable.

Stormgirl said...

How fun Kimi!! I am sure you did a wonderful job!! :)