Friday, February 18, 2011

Reason #23 Why I Love Him So


Crowded Gym, sweaty bodies, loud grunting sounds coming from the free-weights section, music with a rhythm to keep us going, long line at the drinking fountain, my husband in the center of it all. Women. Beautiful, tanned, toned, strong women in hot yoga pants with tight tank tops. Agonized I turn to him knowing I don't look like that. He is staring straight at me from the opposite end of the room. He slowly lefts his right hand and points his index and middle finger toward his eyes and then extends his arm and points his fingers right at me. Satisfied, content, and full of appreciation and awe I continue my workout. I know exactly what his signal meant.

He has eyes only for me.

3 comments:

Only One Life said...

Beautiful Kimi...and thank you Luke.

Chessa

Roxy Girl said...

What a treasure! Kimi, I think he's a keeper!
Very powerful testimony, thanks for sharing!

A House FULL of Grace said...

The Best!!