Friday, March 20, 2009

Dress Hunting

All seven bridesmaid dresses have been ordered and paid for! Ah, what a wonderful feeling that is! I'm sure you can imagine the ordeal it was to pick out a dress that everyone liked. There were at least four different times where I was positive that we had found the perfect dresses, but with each one we would find something wrong. My Mom, sisters, and I spent hours looking at websites and pouring through magazines. It was a very dejecting experience I must say. What kind of bride was I? I couldn't even pick out the bridesmaid dresses! I was about to give up and tell my bridesmaids that they would be wearing black skirts and white blouses to my wedding. (No kidding, I was seriously considering it.)

My Maid-of-Honor, Kati, realized what a hard time we were having so she came up to Bellingham for a day to deal with the situation. Kati walked into Belle Bridal full of determination and got right to business. Almost immediately she and my Mom had found 12 possible gown choices; she then proceeded to try all of them on for me. In less than a half hour, we had picked the dresses. It was that easy!

So, all of my bridesmaids can now thank Kati that they get to wear something beautiful and elegant instead of black and white!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I can't wait to see them!

Stormgirl said...

Oh how exciting!! I too can't wait to see them!!

Corina said...

oh that's so sweet!

Berji's domain said...

can you post a picture for us far-away-people to see???