Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hmm...





The other day I was bragging to a friend how stable my emotions have been during pregnancy. Generally my emotions have always been stable, but since being pregnant they are even more so. I was explaining this to my friend and I told her I had only cried once since being pregnant.

Then out of the blue, for some random reason, my emotions went off the charts crazy yesterday. I was teasing Luke about something. It wasn’t really that funny and I knew it wasn’t and Luke was getting annoyed and told me what I already knew: That it wasn’t funny. Something just plain broke inside me. Him telling me that my teasing wasn’t funny suddenly meant:

1.       He didn’t love me anymore

2.       He didn’t love our baby

3.       He thought I looked ugly

4.       He thought I was fat

5.       He didn’t want to be near me

6.       He was unhappy with me.

7.       He was going to leave me

I sobbed, sobbed, and sobbed. In fact, I fell asleep sobbing while Luke played with my hair and sang to me. I think I more than made up for all those months of stable emotions!  All I can say is:

PREGNANCY IS WEIRD!

1 comment:

abigail said...

Hahaha! Great post, Kimi =)