Friday, January 30, 2009

Here I Go Again

After my dear sister Kristi unintentionally took over my last blog, I decided to give it another shot. It really wasn't her fault at all. We were both trying to start a joint blog (which never happened) and somehow in the process my blog became hers and we haven't been able to fix it since.

One of the main reasons I wanted to start another blog was to record all of my wedding planning experiences. I'm am awful at keeping a journal, but I want to somehow record all the details and memories of this moment. And since typing is so much more convenient and faster than journaling I decided this was the best way. All my posts on wedding happenings may become quite boring to some so I'll try to throw in some non-wedding stories. Maybe I'll tell a few stories of Kristi's crazy, busy life or of Kelsey and I constantly clashing over who takes the first shower or who gets the hair dryer first. Of course there is also my littlest sister who has more drama in her life than all of her older sisters combined. Regardless of what I post, I know someday I will be thankful for keeping a record of the little things that make life wonderful.

7 comments:

Nicole Wright said...

Hooray! Go Kimi!

Balvanz said...

Yay! It will be so fun to follow your wedding plans on the blog. I'm soooo excited for you!! :)

Janel said...

Oh I'm so excited to hear about the wedding plans. Maybe Nicole and Abbie and I will get lots of advice and tips from you for when our turn comes..,lol

I'm so glad you started blogging again!

Stormgirl said...

Oh I am so glad that you have a blog again! It will be so much fun to read all about the that goes on as you prepare for your wedding!! Yay! This will be so much fun to read!

Kimi said...

Thank-you all for welcoming me back! Hopefully I won't make you all bored to death!

Kristi said...

Go sis!

Kristi said...

And um yeah, sorry about the whole "taking over your blog" thing. Oops!